APA and NASP Information
The KSU School Psychology Program is accredited by the American Psychological Association (Ph.D. program) and approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (Ed.S. and Ph.D. programs).
The cycles for program approval/accreditation are as follows:
- The School Psychology Ph.D. Program at Kent State University is Accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- The program's next site visit is scheduled for 2018.
- Questions related to the program's accredited status should be directed to the Commission on Accreditation, Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation, American Psychological Association, 750 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002. Phone: (202) 336-5979.
- Both the Ed.S. and Ph.D. programs in School Psychology at Kent State University are Approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP).
- The program's next review is scheduled for 2014.
The accreditation process requires program self-assessment and a commitment to continuous improvement. To view copies of the most recently submitted self-study documents (text only), click here:
- APA Self-Study
- NASP Self-Study
- NASP Non-Discrimination and Equal Opportunity Policy