Bridges Summer Program
Bridges is designed for and offered to incoming first-year students from historically under-represented and first generation groups looking to pursue a degree in the College of Education, Health and Human Services.
ADVANTAGES OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SUMMER BRIDGES PROGRAM
- 5 week experience that includes FREE on-campus housing and meal plan
- Receive up to 7 credits hours before starting the fall semester
- Students have access to peer-tutoring and mentoring provided by/from the EHHS faculty and staff
- Access to College Success workshops and opportunities to explore social and cultural activities in Portage County
- Involvement through Community Service projects and initiatives
- Gain life-long friendships and campus confidence
Become a part of the 2020 Bridges family!
2019 Bridges Program participants building bridges to success during their first summer at Kent State University