Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction - Middle Childhood Education
This is a non-licensure program. Students may earn an M.Ed. with 30 credits.
- Universal Professional Requirements (6 credit hours)
- Fundamentals of Curriculum (3 credit hours)
- Middle Childhood Core
- HDFS 64027/ C&I 77095: Early Adolescence (3 credit hours)
- C&I 6/77107: Curriculum & Organization in the Middle Grades (3 credit hours)
- C&I 6/77108: Teaching & Learning in the Middle Grades (3 credit hours)
- Electives chosen with advisor (12 credit hours)
Read more about the M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction
Additional Licensure in Middle Childhood Education
For teachers who are currently certified. For information on this option, please contact Erin Harwood: 330-672-0583 / email@example.com.