Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction - Middle Childhood Education
This is a non-licensure program. Students may earn an M.Ed. with 32 credits.
- Universal Professional Requirements (6 sem. hours)
- Fundamentals of Curriculum (3 sem. hours)
- Middle Childhood Core
- FCS 64027/ C&I 77095: Early Adolescence (3 sem. hours)
- C&I 6/77107: Cur & Org in MG (3 sem. hours)
- C&I 6/77108: Tch & Lrng in MG (3 sem. hours)
- Electives chosen with advisor (14 sem. hours)
Additional Licensure in Middle Childhood Education
For teachers who are currently certified. For information on this option, please contact Erin Harwood: 330-672-0583 / firstname.lastname@example.org.