“Know Your Numbers” Onsite Health Screenings
As part of the Wellness Your Way employee incentive program, all full-time, benefits-eligible employees are invited to attend an onsite health screening (you do not have to be covered by the university-sponsored health plan to take advantage of this onsite service).
Screenings conducted between September 2017 and April 30, 2018, will go toward the employee Tier One requirement for 2018. Once all requirements are complete for Tier 1, eligible employees will receive their $150 wellness award. Employees will also be eligible to earn their Tier 2 award, an additional $150, by completing various healthy lifestyle activities of their choosing within the Tier 2 category of the Wellness Your Way program. Please visit your personal Be Well portal at portal.bewelldata.com for a listing of approved activities.
Final onsite health screening dates are quickly wrapping up. The next two screening dates are shown below. Space is limited and registration is required.
- Jan. 23 from 7:30-10:30 a.m.
- Feb. 8 from 7:30-10:30 a.m.
Instructions for Setting Up Your “Know Your Numbers” Appointment
- Each employee must have a personal account set up on the Be Well portal at portal.bewelldata.com. If you have never logged in to Be Well, there are special instructions for first-time access at www.kent.edu/hr/benefits/partners-bewellsolutions.
- Once logged in to the Be Well portal, go to "My Appointments" and "Worksite Screenings" to choose the date and time you prefer.
- Attend appointment as scheduled. Plan to spend approximately 30 minutes in total for screening and results overview.
- All employees should fast 8-10 hours before their appointment.
- Employees are not expected to use vacation, sick or compensatory time for their screening. Employees are not entitled to overtime accrual for their screening appointment.
If you prefer to have your health screening done in the physician's office, simply print the Physician Screening Form from the Be Well website at portal.bewelldata.com, and have your physician complete the form and send the results directly to Be Well.
If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact the Employee Wellness Office at 330-672-0392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.