Employee Wellness Resource Room Open House – Feb. 10
Relax with an adult coloring book. Practice a yoga pose. Clear your head at the Mini Zen Garden. Reduce stress at the water garden.
All of this and much more awaits visitors at the open house of the Employee Wellness Resource Room on Wednesday, Feb. 10, from noon to 4 p.m. at 103 Heer Hall.
During the open house, you can:
- Meet and talk with members of your HR wellness team
- Discover the many free resources available through your wellness partners
- Receive a free blood pressure check
- Meet and consult with Be Well health coaches
- Relax with a chair massage - first come, first served
- Enjoy a healthy snack
We look forward to seeing you at our open house. No appointment or registration is necessary.
If you have questions, you may contact Kim Hauge at 330-672-7505 or Sandra Cole at 330-672-7501. You also may email email@example.com.