Walk-In Advising (Graduate & Undergraduate Students)
The beginning of the Spring 2015 semester is reserved for walk-in advising only. Walk-in advising is limited to 10 minutes per person and is focused on scheduling issues. More detailed questions must wait for scheduled advising appointments beginning Wednesday 14 January.
Note - new international graduate students MUST ATTEND a Group Academic Advising Session before they can be seen for walk-in advising.
- Walk-In Advising - Monday 5 January — 9:30-10:30am and 2:00-3:00pm
- Walk-In Advising - Tuesday 6 January — 9:30-10:30am
- Walk-In Advising - Wednesday 7 January — 9:30-10:30am and 2:00-3:00pm
- Walk-In Advising - Thursday 8 January — NONE
- Walk-In Advising - Friday 9 January — 9:30-10:30am and 2:00-3:00pm
- Walk-In Advising - Monday 12 January — 8:00-1100am and 1:00-3:00pm
- Walk-In Advising - Tuesday 13 January — 8:00-1100am and 1:00-3:00pm
Scheduled advising begins on Wednesday 14 January, with walk-in advising every Wednesday from 1:00-3:00pm
POSTED: Friday, January 02, 2015 11:55 AM
Updated: Thursday, March 30, 2023 08:45 PM