Several documents have been created to help you plan for the departure of employees participating in the University Employee Separation Plan (UESP).
- The Strategic Hiring Process Overview (pdf) summarizes various aspects of the plan including how to extend a UESP participant beyond June 30, 2017, and the process for requesting a replacement or new hire because of the vacancy created by the UESP.
- Request a replacement or new hire form for an RCM Center or Regional Campus (pdf) because of the vacancy created by the UESP.
- Request a replacement or new hire form (pdf) for all other units (not RCM Centers or Regional Campuses) because of the vacancy created by the UESP.
- Benchmarking analysis (pdf)
- Staffing benchmark matrix (pdf)
Watch the recorded webinar if you are interested in participating in the university's voluntary Employee Separation Plan. Return to this link after the live webinar to view the recording. Or you can view FAQs to learn more about the plan.