2016 Affirmative Action Plan
The Affirmative Action Plan for Kent State University is a federally required quantitative report mandated by the Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs. The report is used to evaluate annual progress toward major workforce goals.
The Affirmative Action Plan includes placement goals for each division and serves as a management tool inclusive of policies, practices, and procedures to ensure all qualified applicants and employees receive equal opportunity in areas of recruitment, selection, advancement, compensation, training, development, and every other term, and condition of employment.
Additionally, the Affirmative Action Plan includes an assessment mechanism to evaluate attainment of equal employment opportunities extended to veterans and individuals with disabilities.
The plan effective dates are Nov. 1, 2016 - Oct. 31, 2017.
For more information, contact the Office of Affirmative Action at 330-672-2038.
- Letter from the President of Kent State University
- 2016 Affirmative Action Plan
Please note: The 2016 Affirmative Action Plan is awaiting review by the university's board of trustees
- Executive Summary from the Vice President for Human Resources
- Executive Order 11246
- Job Group, Wage and Race Codes
- Affirmative Action Program for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities and Qualified Protected Veterans
- President's Organizational Chart
- Faculty and Staff Reports by Campus