The university has many resources available to communicate with faculty and staff. These include:
- Faculty/Staff News Now is a bi-monthly email and web page with specific news and information related to KSU faculty and staff, (e.g., benefits, policy changes, salary increase information). Email news and information to email@example.com.
- University Mass Mailing (FlashLine Message) - This is for critical information that must be communicated immediately, such as campus closings or security issues.
- FlashLine Postings - The FlashLine portal customizes content, making postings specific to students, faculty and/or staff. Messages may be posted to faculty, staff and/or students in the Personal Announcements section or in the Notifications within FlashLine.
- Flash ALERTS - Kent State's official emergency text notification system to alert students, faculty and staff of critical information (i.e., a campus closing, classes cancelled, emergency situation, etc.). For more information and to sign-up for this service, visit the Flash Alerts Web site at www.kent.edu/flashalerts.
- KSU Home Page - Visit www.kent.edu for important advisories and other information relevant to the university community.
- HR Home Page - Visit www.kent.edu/hr for Human Resources information and resources for employees of Kent State. This includes the Employee Resource Manual, which is available at www.kent.edu/hr/handbook, and an archive of recent HR announcements.