Office of Compliance, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Welcome to the Office of Compliance, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EOAA) at Kent State University.
The mission of the Office of Compliance, EOAA is to ensure equal access to employment and educational opportunities in support of the university's commitment to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity.
The Office of Compliance, EOAA provides:
- Information, consultation, and guidance to the Kent State community on affirmative action, equal opportunity, harassment prevention and discrimination matters.
- Training and workshops for students, faculty, and staff on these issues.
- Confidential counseling on harassment and discrimination issues and concerns.
- A mechanism for handling complaints of harassment and discrimination.
- Oversight of and support for the university's compliance with equal opportunity and affirmative action laws and regulations.
The Office of Compliance, EOAA is located at: Human Resources 635 Loop Road - Heer Hall.
For questions or employee ADA accommodations, contact the Office of Compliance, EOAA at 330-672-2038. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax: 330-672-3040
Search Committee Training is now online and available through Blackboard.