How do I report an unlawful gender-based discrimination incident?

Anyone (including a third-party or bystander) may make a report of unlawful gender-based discrimination to the Title IX Coordinator, Deputy Title IX Coordinator, AA Facilitator or a Responsible Employee. Reports can be made in person, by telephone, in writing, or by email ( Anonymous reports may be submitted via the Title IX reporting form. Anonymous reports will be reviewed and addressed in the appropriate manner (if applicable).