Financial Wellness Webinar: Understanding Credit Reports and Scores
This workshop provides the basic principles to help you understand the importance of taking charge of your credit identity. Learn how to access your personal credit report, get your credit score and discover how this information impacts your finances.
Join Victor Russell of Apprisen as he covers the following topics:
- What is a credit report and credit score?
- How does information get reported?
- How to access your report
- How you can dispute information on your report
- How your credit report and credit score can help you build a strong credit identity
This webinar will take place on Tues., Nov. 10, from noon – 1 p.m., and it is open to all full and part time faculty and staff. Click here to register.
For question, please contact the Employee Wellness Office at 330-672-0392 or email@example.com.