Title IX Training Sessions for Faculty and Staff
Beginning in September, the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action will be conducting a series of customized Title IX* trainings for faculty, staff and students.
The monthly sessions will consist of topics such as:
- What is Title IX? Defining sexual harassment/sexual misconduct;
- How and where to report issues related to Title IX;
- Statistics on sexual violence;
- The university’s responsibility; and
- What happens after you report a Title IX issue?
Advance registration is required for these facilitator-led trainings, and dates are subject to change or cancellation if an insufficient number of participants sign up. All sessions will be held at Heer Hall in Room 107.Read more.....