The Kent State University Retirees Association (KSURA, formerly the KRFA) is a group of retirees who desire to:
- Continue their involvement with university colleagues;
- Stay informed about Kent State programs, research and service initiatives, creative projects, travel and volunteer opportunities; and
- Keep members updated on any changes to health care or other benefits provided through the state retirement system.
The KSURA meets 9-10 times a year and the meetings are open to all retired Kent State faculty, staff and spouses. Most meetings are monthly on the 2nd Wednesday in the Kent Free Library (or other location as announced).
If you would like to be added to the email listserv, contact Jerry Feezel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KSURA Officers 2017-18:
- President: Wilma Crawford, email@example.com
- Vice President: Tom Janson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 330-554-9183
- Secretary: Christine Bhargava, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Jenelle Feezel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President: Jerry Feezel, email@example.com, or 330-221-5717 mobile
KSURA Planning Committee:
- Polly Germer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Lewis, email@example.com
- Saroj Sutaria, Sutaria.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Susi, email@example.com
KSURA Scholarship Fund number 16025
Overview: The Kent State University Retirees Association has created a named fund for the purpose of raising money to support student scholarships at Kent State University. The funding criteria will be set at a future date upon discussion and confirmation of the members of the association. For additional information regarding how to make a gift to support this new fund, please contact Andra Polasky, Center for Gift and Estate Planning at 330.672.0424, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.