The Kent State University Retirees Association (KSURA, formerly the KRFA) is a group of retirees who desire to:
- Continue their involvement with university colleagues;
- Stay informed about Kent State programs, research and service initiatives, creative projects, travel and volunteer opportunities; and
- Keep members updated on any changes to pensions, health care or other benefits provided through the state retirement systems (especially OPERS and STRS-OH).
The KSURA meets 9-10 times a year and the meetings are open to all retired Kent State faculty, staff and their spouses. Most meetings are monthly on the 2nd Wednesday afternoon in the Kent Free Library (or other location as announced).
If you would like to be added to the email listserv, contact Jerry Feezel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KSURA Officers 2023-24
President: Drew Tiene, email@example.com
- Vice President: Don Tolliver, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary-Treasurer: Myra West, email@example.com
- Past President: Rick Feinberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
KSURA Appointed Executive Committee Officers
- Faculty Senate Observer: Paul Farrell, email@example.com
- Social Chair: TBD
- Communication Coordinator: Jerry Feezel, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 330-221-5717 mobile
KSURA Scholarship Fund Number 36025
Overview: The Kent State University Retirees Association has created an Endowed Fund to award student scholarships at Kent State University. For additional information regarding how to make a gift to support this new fund, please contact Nancy Wagner at 330-672-0424 or email@example.com.