The Kent State University Retirees Association (KSURA, formerly the KRFA) is a group of retirees who desire to:
- Continue their involvement with university colleagues;
- Stay informed about Kent State programs, research and service initiatives, creative projects, travel and volunteer opportunities; and
- Keep members updated on any changes to health care or other benefits provided through the state retirement system.
The KSURA meets 9-10 times a year and the meetings are open to all retired Kent State faculty, staff and spouses. Most meetings are monthly on the 2nd Wednesday in the Kent Free Library (or other location as announced).
If you would like to be added to the email listserv, contact Jerry Feezel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KSURA Officers 2019-20:
- President: (vacant)
- Vice President: (vacant)
- Secretary: Christine Bhargava, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Jenelle Feezel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President: Wilma Crawford,email@example.com, 330-678-8252 or cell 330-671-4906
- Communication Coordinator: Jerry Feezel,firstname.lastname@example.org, or 330-221-5717 mobile
- Emeritus FacSenate Observer: Tom Janson,email@example.com, or 330-554-9183
- Social Chair: Saroj Sutaria,Sutaria.firstname.lastname@example.org
KSURA is giving student scholarships
We have given scholarships to two students with possible others to be awarded this spring. These come from spendable funds, but we currently are building toward a named endowment (Acct# 36025) to sustain this student support. If you give to this effort with a check to the KSU Foundation, your name will be included on the endowment and you will get IRS gift credit. Please see the attached file at the side for details on how to give Online or via an IRA Rollover. If further questions, contact Mindy Aleman, 330.672.2555, email@example.com.