What should I do if I receive a public records request for documents?

If you receive a request for documents, regardless of whether the request specifically cites the public records law, you should immediately contact University Counsel at (330) 672-2982. Do not delay in contacting University Counsel after receiving a request for documents. Do not begin searching for or copying documents before talking to University Counsel.