International Community Impact Award
Sponsored by the Office of International Student Affairs, the International Community Impact Award recognizes a graduating international student who has made significant contributions to the Kent State University community through activities and relationships. This award recognizes an international student leader who, during their time at Kent State, accomplished one or more of the following:
- Served as a positive role model and leader to specific nationalities and/or the whole international community.
- Created a welcoming and engaging community for international students; provided ways for international students to engage with the entire Kent State community.
- Served as an advocate for international students and brought awareness to international programs and activities.
- Any other positive contributions not listed above that resulted in having a positive impact on the international community.
- This award will be given to an international student who will be graduating in December 2019.
- The deadline to submit a nomination is Monday, November 25.
- Nominations can be done by students, faculty, or staff. You can also write your own nomination.
- Nominations must be typed and no more than one page saved in a Microsoft Word or PDF document.
- The nomination should include specific examples of how the nominee achieved one or more of the areas listed above.
- The winner will be announced at the International Student Graduation Reception on Thursday, December 12 from 4:00 pm -6:00 p.m. in the Center for Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement (350 S. Lincoln St. Kent, OH 44242).
- The winner will receive a personalized award plaque and recognition at the event.