Do you have an advisor-colleague who habitually goes above and beyond in their practice? Do you work beside an outstanding advising administrator who challenges your team to be their best? Consider nominating your colleague for one of KASADA’s annual advising awards!
Nomination Period: Feb. 21 - April 21
- 2021-2022 KASADA Academic Advisor
- 2021-2022 KASADA Academic Advising Administrator
Nominations for these awards must be made by Kent State University staff and/or faculty. At this time, University Advising's student-nomination process for advisor recognition - formerly known as the Terry Kuhn Distinguished Undergraduate Advising Award - is on hiatus. We hold hope that a university-funded platform for collecting student narratives in recognition of remarkable advising professionals may return again soon.
Prior Award Recipients
- Advisor - Layne Crow, Senior Learning Community Coordinator, Exploratory Advising Center
- Administrator - Ellie Hansen, Director of Academic Advising, College of Communication & Information
- Advisor - Shaunte Rouse, Academic Advisor II, College of Public Health
- Administrator - Dr. Curtis Good, Director of Operations & Student Services, College of Nursing
- Advisor - Kristofer Braxton, Academic Advisor II, College of Arts & Sciences
- Administrator - Mandy Anderson, Director of Academic Advising, College of Arts & Sciences
- Advisor - Rachel Ruic, Academic Advisor II, College of Communication & Information
- Administrator - Nicole Kotlan, Director of the Exploratory Advising Center, University College