Benefits of Registration
While any event can be sponsored by registered student organizations or university departments without being registered as an official 50th Commemoration of May 4, 1970 event, all organizations are encouraged to submit a request to have your event included in the 50th Commemoration Calendar.
Any events sponsored by registered student organizations or university departments can be included on the University Events Calendar. Register your event and it will be reviewed for inclusion on the 50th Commemoration Calendar. Approved events would include the following benefits:
- Use of the official May 4, 50th Commemoration logo;
- Listings in the University Events Calendar with the “May 4, 50th commemoration event” tag;
- Consideration for featured placement on the 50th Commemoration web site;
- Opportunity to request additional financial support from the 50th Commemoration Program Committee;
50th Commemoration Calendar
On the web page for the 50th Commemoration, there will be a special “May 4, 50th Commemoration Calendar” that will display a list of approved commemorative events.
- All approved events will be included on the May 4, 50th Commemoration Calendar and will simultaneously be listed on the University Events Calendar with the “May 4, 50th Commemoration” tag.
- Any registered student organization or university department may submit their event online through the normal University Events Calendar Submission Process for inclusion on the University Events Calendar.