Graduate Study & PhD Physics Program
Overview of Graduate Programs
Welcome to the Physics Graduate Program. We offer three graduate degrees in physics: a coursework based Masters of Arts (M. A.), as well as research based Masters of Science (M. S.) and Doctorate (Ph.D). Students in all three degree programs can participate in internationally recognized research in Astrophysics, Biological Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Soft Matter Physics, and Nuclear and Particle Physics.
Free application Week: January 16-23, 2023. Domestic applications submitted this week will receive an automatic fee waiver. The application can be completed at a later date.
Policies and Forms
- Departmental Information & Policy Guide
- College of A & S Graduate Forms and Policies
- Notification of Approved Dissertation Topic and Prospectus Form
- Dissertation and Dissertation Committee
- Form to Request Graduate Faculty Representative
- Application for Graduation