- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Porthouse Theatre offers accessible seating as well as special arrangements for sight and/or hearing impaired guests.
Accessible seating is available and can be purchased by calling the Box Office at 330-672-3884 or by visiting the Porthouse Box Office in the Roe Green Center lobby of the Kent State University Center for the Performing Arts, 1325 Theatre Drive, Kent, Ohio 44242.
Per the American Disabilities Act 2010 Revision, Porthouse Theatre's adheres to the following guidelines:
- "Accessible seats spaces specifically designed for wheelchairs and include features such as an accessible approach, location at grade, clear floor space, and larger dimensions.”
- “People with mobility disabilities who require accessible seating because of their disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. This group includes people who use wheelchairs, those who use other mobility devices, and people who cannot climb steps or walk long distances because of significant arthritis or severe respiratory, circulatory, or cardiac conditions.”
- “Tickets for accessible seats may be sold to individuals who require accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf.”
- “People with disabilities who do not require the specific features of accessible seating but merely have a preference for them are not entitled to purchase accessible seats.”
To learn more please feel free to visit http://www.ada.gov/ticketing_2010.htm.
Parking Lot to Theatre Transportation
For our patrons who have difficulty walking, we offer a golf cart service to transport guests from the parking lot to the theatre or Thornbury Pavilion and back to the parking lot at the end of the night.
Hearing Assistance devices can be rented through the box office at each performance. In order to rent the device, the patron will be asked to provide their driver's license to the box office for the duration of their use of the device. Their driver's license will be returned to them when the device is brought back at the end of the performance.
Audio Description for the Sight Impaired
Porthouse Theatre partners with the Cleveland Sight Center for one performance per show every season to present Audio Description for our sight impaired patrons. Please call the box office at 330-672-3884 for information on this season's dates.