- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Subscription and Ticket Policies
Box Office Information
- The Porthouse Theatre Box Office is located in the Roe Green Lobby in the Center for the Performing Arts on Kent State University’s Kent Campus at 1325 Theatre Drive. Beginning May 30, 2017, hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 11:00am-5:00pm.
- On performance afternoons/evenings, the Porthouse Theatre Box Office is located on the grounds of Porthouse Theatre at Blossom Music Center at 3143 O’Neil Road in Cuyahoga Falls. The Box Office opens 90 minutes prior to the start of each performance.
- A subscription is a package of tickets offered at a discounted rate, where you receive one ticket to each of Porthouse Theatre’s three summer shows. By becoming a subscriber, you receive exclusive benefits such as the ability to exchange your tickets, free Pavilion reservations, and inside knowledge about our season before we announce it to the general public.
- New subscriptions can be purchased by calling the Box Office at 330-672-3884. After May 30, 2017 they can be purchased at the Box Office in person.
- We do not recommend that you buy subscriptions for a group of people. The group would only be allowed one free exchange, which must be done by the purchaser. Past experience has proven that this not only creates confusion, but also causes group members to incur additional costs.
- Subscription tickets will be mailed to you if you purchase the subscription at least two weeks in advance of the date of the first show. Otherwise, they will be held at will call.
- Only subscribers are able to exchange their subscription tickets. We do not exchange single tickets, including single tickets that subscribers may purchase.
- For subscribers, the first exchange includes no exchange fee. Any additional exchange costs $5.00 per ticket.
- Upgrade charges may apply when exchanging tickets.
- Exchanges must be completed no later than 48 hours in advance of the performance you are exchanging from, and we can only exchange tickets within the same show.
- Exchanges can be completed by mail with the old tickets and the subscriber exchange form, in person by visiting the Box Office, or via phone by calling 330-672-3884.
- New tickets will be held at will call.
- All tickets, including subscriptions, are non-refundable.
- Should you lose or misplace your tickets for any reason, there is a $2.00 re-print fee per ticket.
- For subscribers, there is a $5.00 exchange fee per ticket if tickets are exchanged more than once. Upgrade charges may also apply when exchanging tickets.
- Single Tickets are available for purchase after May 30, 2017.
- Tickets can be purchased in person at the Box Office, via phone at 330-672-3884, or online at www.porthousetheatre.com. Only Adult tickets can be purchased online. Any discounts (such as Student/Child or Kent State Faculty/Staff) must be processed via phone or in person.
- Any ticket purchased online will be held at will call.
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of purchase.
- Group discounts are available for purchases of 10 single tickets or more in one order. Please call the Box Office for more information.
- Pavilion Reservations for your pre-show meals can be made for the Thornbury Pavilion on the Porthouse grounds, a covered space with tables and chairs. Pavilion reservations are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Pavilion Reservations can be made via phone by calling the Box Office, by mail with the Pavilion Reservation Form, in person at the Box Office, or online at www.porthousetheatre.com.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. We cannot make reservations the day of a show.
- Pavilion Reservations are free for subscribers. There is a $2.00 charge per person for any non-subscriber, which must be paid at the time of reservation.
- If you wish to be seated in the Pavilion with other parties or have any special requests, please indicate accordingly when you make your reservation.