Spend your summer at Porthouse! Every year, Porthouse Theatre welcomes dozens of professional and student designers, technicians, and staff, who along with actors and musicians, comprise the Porthouse Theatre company.
Work For Porthouse Theatre in 2021
Porthouse Theatre is hiring for the summer of 2021 and has positions open in company management, stage management, costumes and wardrobe, scenic construction and art, electrics and lighting, sound, box office, and facilities.
|Assistant Company Manager/PR Assistant|
|Facilities and Concessions Manager|
|House Manager/Assistant House Manager|
|Assistant Stage Managers|
|Stage Management Intern|
|Box Office Manager/Assistant Manager|
|Box Office Staff|
|Assistant Facilities Manager|
|Facilities and Concessions Staff|
|Assistant Master Electrician|
How to Apply
Employment applications will open Monday, March 15, 2021.
Porthouse Theatre accepts applications online through Acceptd. Please fill out application completely and submit it for consideration. Applicants will need to submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information for three references.
- Click on the Acceptd link provided below. The link will take you to the Porthouse Theatre landing page on Acceptd.
- On the left hand side of the page under "Start An Application" select Porthouse Theatre Employment as the program.
- Click "Apply to Porthouse Theatre Employment".
- Create an Acceptd account as prompted or login if you already have one.
- Complete the application as instructed.
For More Information
For more information about working at Porthouse Theatre, please contact