Group X Classes
Group X classes are instructor-led group workouts designed to help participants reach their fitness goals. These classes cater to any fitness level and are offered in a variety of different formats to meet everyone’s needs.
- Participants must pre-register for Group X classes both in-person and virtual. CLASS REGISTRATION ENDS ONE HOUR BEFORE EACH CLASS.
- Each class must have a minimum of 3 people registered 1-hour before the start of each class or the class will be cancelled.
- Register online, in person at the Guest Service station at the Welcome Desk or at the Fitness & Wellness Services Desk or over the phone at 330-672-4732.
- For our virtual classes, participants will receive a Zoom link upon registration confirmation and will be required to login to their account to attend the class.
- Participants can register up to 14 days in advance.
- Demo Week: Sunday, Aug. 20 - Saturday, Sept. 2 (Class registration preferred but not required. First come, first serve basis for classes with limited spacing.)
- Fall Break Modified Schedule: Thursday, Oct. 5 - Sunday, Oct. 8
- Finals Week Modified Schedule: Monday, Dec. 11 - Friday, Dec. 15
- No classes on the following dates:
- Monday, Sept. 4 (Labor Day)
- Wednesday, Nov. 22 - Sunday, Nov. 26 (Thanksgiving)