CELEMI PartnerStock™-Unlock Your Supply Chain Potential
Are you struggling with inventory levels and lead times? Do your colleagues continue cemented behaviors – despite directives, training and kickoffs? Then Celemi PartnerStock™ might be for you.
Celemi PartnerStock™ is a competitive and interactive simulation. Participants are grouped into teams, and presented with life-like, inventory related dilemmas and challenges. They have to prioritize their limited resources to handle the challenges. The goal is to optimize inventory levels while managing customer satisfaction and profit. The most successful team wins the competition.
The discussions and decisions within the teams, the competition between the teams, and the debriefs in plenum create a learning environment which is highly engaging, competitive, interactive and fun. The participants experience significant peer-to-peer learning, make clear links to their real-life dilemmas, and apply research results and scientific models.
In this program, you will:
- See the big picture of the value chain and understand how you can contribute to optimizing inventory
- Become a better decision-maker in your daily job and anticipate the consequences of your decisions
- Know when to build buffers and which buffers
- Break down silos and improve transparency towards key stakeholders through the entire value chain
- Search for the root cause behind the problems
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
As an entrepreneur, author and radio talk show host, as well as a community leader and outdoor enthusiast, Ned Parks pulls from a wealth of experience to deliver upbeat and highly interactive programs.
“This program was well worth the time. I feel stronger in my inventory management qualifiers after taking this class.”
Michael Wilson, Buyer/Planner