Coaching Employee Performance
In this program the facilitator provides a practice-based approach to assist participants in learning coaching skills. The focus is on techniques for coaching soft skills competencies.
- Understand the Guidelines for Coaching Performance
- Develop a Plan for Coaching Performance
- Turn Vague Attitude-laden Descriptions Into Action-oriented Expectations
- Practice Using a Formula for Giving Soft Skills Performance Feedback
- Develop Coaching Questions to Achieve Buy-in to Change
- Practice Responding to Employee Reactions, including Denial and Defensiveness
This eight-hour program is targeted for those with supervisory responsibility
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Kent State facilitator Deborah Easton has been a communications coach for 30 years, and provides audiences with practical and effective advice for communicating with colleagues, customers and direct reports.
"Extremely engaging and helpful…many '[Golden Flash]' moments!"
Kate Hardy, Creative Developer, American Greetings