Communication Strategies for Generations Working Together
There are several generations of customers and employees in most organizations today, creating new and unique customer service, management and teamwork issues. This program is an engaging approach to this topic, presented by the facilitator in the costume and language style of each generation. Participants will gain a new perspective that will assist in enhancing productivity, communication, cohesiveness and morale.
- Understand How Each Generation Defines “Work” and Perceives Other Generations’ Work Practices
- Accentuate the Unique Contributions of Each Generation in the Workplace
- Enhance the Communication Style of Each Generation
- Realize the Perception of Each Generation by Each Other Generation
- Talk so that Other Generations Understand
- Mediate Conflict Among the Generations
- Motivate Each Generation
- Develop Customer Service Practices that Meet the Unique Expectations of Each Generation
- Create Collaboration on Cross-generational Teams
- Descriptions of Each Generation – Consultant Characterizations and Group Discussion
- Maximizing Each Generation’s Assets in the Workplace
- When Generations Collide: Mediation Techniques
- Creating the Productive, Contented Cross-generational Team
This eight-hour program is targeted for all professionals in an organization, and can be tailored specifically for those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Kent State facilitator Deborah Easton has been a communications coach for 30 years, and provides audiences with practical and effective advice for communicating with colleagues, customers and direct reports.
"Well planned and laid out. Deb is an expert on this topic."
Sam Lazzrio, Regional Sales Manager, Pepperl + Fuchs, Inc.