Conducting the Performance Appraisal Meeting
This workshop provides a practice-based approach to learning coaching skills.
Techniques for utilizing coaching skills in a variety of situations are offered in role-play activities. Participants will also learn how to incorporate their employees’ performance evaluations into a “professional development plan” that will be used as that employee’s model for coaching throughout the year.
- What skills does coaching require?
- A Model of Superior Coaching
- Developing a Coaching Plan
- Coaching During the Formal Review Process
- Discussing the Professional Development Plan with the Exceptional Employee
- Conversation Formulas for Coaching Performance Enhancement
- Using Coaching Formulas During Informal Conversations Throughout the Year
- Listening and Responding While Coaching
- Workshop Summary and Assignment of Coaching Skills Feedback Survey
This eight-hour program is targeted for those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Kent State facilitator Deborah Easton has been a communications coach for 30 years, and provides audiences with practical and effective advice for communicating with colleagues, customers and direct reports.
“Instructor was the best I’ve had in any AG training program. Loved her!”
Kristen Thorne, Content Marketing Manager,