Effective Performance Management for Managers and Supervisors
Participants will review their role in managing performance. They will learn how to set and manage expectations and determine SMART goals. The facilitator will engage the participants in skill-building activities focusing on the feedback model, coaching for results, effective delegation, discussing growth opportunities and developing action plans.
- Understand the Performance Management Process
- Define SMART Goals and How to Write Them
- Determine Your Approach to Coaching and Feedback
- Understand the Stages of Delegation and How to Apply Them
- Identify Strengths and Opportunities in Your Current Approach
This program may be delivered in a four-, eight- or 16-hour format and is targeted for those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Kristy Frieden, MS, specializes in motivating, training and coaching professionals, executives and physicians in the areas of leadership, customer service, emotional intelligence and employee engagement.
“Excellent program. The facilitator is wonderful, the learning is fun. Very useful to help down the road.”
Lily Lei, Global Marking Manager,
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics