Understanding Emotional Intelligence to Increase Your Effectiveness
Studies have shown that an individual’s level of Emotional Intelligence (EI) can be a greater predictor of success in the workplace than IQ. We see this type of intelligence (or lack of it) play out in our lives on a daily basis, but may not understand its importance in developing key working relationships and our ability to influence others. Whether we are at work, home or in our community, knowing and managing our emotions, as well as the emotions of others, will determine our ability to work effectively and achieve the outcomes we desire.
In this interactive seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand the Definition of EI
- Define the Four Components of EI and Related Competencies
- Identify Strategies for Enhancing Your EI
- Define an Emotionally Intelligent Culture
- Understand the Process of Achieving an Emotionally Intelligent Culture
- Identify Strengths and Opportunities in Your Current Leadership Approach
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format and is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Kristy Frieden, MS, specializes in motivating, training and coaching professionals, executives and physicians in the areas of leadership, customer service, emotional intelligence and employee engagement.
“Kristy does a great job of keeping everyone engaged. She also allows me to take great notes.”
Mark Wargel, Plant Manager, A. Schulman, Inc.