Turning Conflict Into Collaboration
Conflict is natural within the workplace and a predictable part of working with others. Yet unresolved conflict negatively affects morale, motivation, communication, attitudes and productivity. Handled appropriately your conflict can lead to positive, cooperative situations.
- Maintain Your Cool in Difficult Situations
- Learn Valuable Communication Skills for Conflict Resolution
- Become Aware of Your Conflict Style Using the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory
- Utilize Five Strategies for Conflict Resolution
- Learn How to Minimize the Negative Aspect of Difficult Situations and Turn Conflict Into a Positive Outcome
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
As an entrepreneur, author and radio talk show host, as well as a community leader and outdoor enthusiast, Ned Parks pulls from a wealth of experience to deliver upbeat and highly interactive programs.