Turning Conflict Into Collaboration*
*This program is now offered virtually. Contact us to learn more!
The Friday, March 13 and Friday, May 1, 2020 dates will be rescheduled.
Conflict is natural within the workplace and a predictable part of working with others. Yet unresolved conflict negatively affects morale, motivation, communication, attitudes and productivity. Handled appropriately your conflict can lead to positive, cooperative situations.
- Maintain Your Cool in Difficult Situations
- Learn Valuable Communication Skills for Conflict Resolution
- Become Aware of Your Conflict Style Using the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory
- Utilize Five Strategies for Conflict Resolution
- Learn How to Minimize the Negative Aspect of Difficult Situations and Turn Conflict Into a Positive Outcome
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site or virtually for your employees and leaders.
As an entrepreneur, author and radio talk show host, as well as a community leader and outdoor enthusiast, Ned Parks pulls from a wealth of experience to deliver upbeat and highly interactive programs.