Developing a Strategic Performance Management System
Does your current performance management system align with your organizational strategy? In this program, which is designed for HR leaders, you will gain an understanding of the new trends and strategies of an effective performance management system. By transitioning your existing system to a customized one that supports continuous feedback and coaching, you will drive the development of competencies and create value for the organization, while also increasing employee engagement.
Program topics include:
- Current Trends in Performance Management
- Components of an Effective Performance Management System
- Alignment of the Organization’s Business Strategy to Segment, Department, Group and Individual Performance
- Importance of Establishing Enterprise-wide, Core and Leadership Competencies
- Effective Planning, Goal Setting, Monitoring, Assessing and Communication of Performance
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
“The overall program was insightful. Our instructor is extremely knowledgeable and applied real-life situations to bring all of the modules together.”
Stephanie Jones, Special Assistant, Kent State University