Each One Teach One: Engaging Employees in Experiential Learning
This program builds on what was learned in the fundamentals for designing the learning experience program and takes a deeper look at training and instruction. You will:
- Create an Inviting, Supportive Learning Environment for Effective Training Delivery
- Understand the Role of the Trainer and Facilitator
- Master the Somatic, Auditory, Visual, Intellectual (SAVI) Adult Learner Mode
- Organize and Deliver Materials for Effective Learning Experiences
- Review the Five-step Accelerated Learning Model (Learner Preparation, Connection, Creative Presentation/Discover, Activation, Integration)
- Apply the Accelerated Learning Model to an Existing Program or a Sample Instructional Topic
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Christine W. Zust, M.A., has more than 25 years of experience in communication and marketing management in the private and public sectors. Zust specializes in strategic communication, planning and positioning consultation, and also provides corporate facilitation and professional development programs.