Effective Team Meetings
Today, more than ever, the most challenging and rewarding responsibility in business is producing results through team work. In this program, participants will learn key skills in facilitating effective meetings with a strong focus on results.
- Setting Meeting Agendas that Drive Team Meetings Forward
- Assuring that All Team Members Actively Participate
- Planning for Effective Team Actions
- Encouraging Team Members to Communicate Clearly and Directly
- The Role of the Team Facilitator
- Conducting Team Meetings
- Team Communication Between Meetings
This four-hour program is targeted for team leaders and those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
John Potkalitsky retired from Eaton Corporation after 20 years of successfully providing hands-on leadership in Lean transformation activities for manufacturing and office environments at both domestic and international plant sites
“John is an outstanding facilitator who can inspire a sense of urgency and passion for the process.”
Nick Davidson, Customer Service and PARTA transit Supervisor,
Stark Area Regional Transit Authority