This program is designed to provide training for engineering, quality and technical professionals needing to conduct Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA) regarding both process and design initiatives. Training will not only include FMEA, but methods and techniques for determining the proper inputs for both process and design phases. Each participant will be thoroughly trained and will be able to participate in the preparation and the application of FMEA.
- Brief Review of History and Application of FMEA
- Various Applications for FMEA
- Determining the Proper Inputs
- Using the FMEA Tool
- Understanding the FMEA Forced Ranking Components (RPN)
- Applying the FMEA as a Continuous Improvement Tool
- Using FMEA Software (Minitab Quality Companion)
- FMEA Class Simulations Using Both Generic and Real-world Applications
This eight-hour program is targeted for engineering, quality and technical professionals.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
"It has been a great learning experience, and the tools have already proven to be quite valuable. I will inevitably use them throughout my career. We are all lucky to have instructors with the enthusiasm that Bob and Steve have for teaching the subject matter."
Bob Wilson, Converting Manager,
Automated Packaging Systems, Inc.