Influence and Persuasion
If we are to be successful, we now must influence and persuade individuals who are lateral to us, as well as all others throughout the organization. This is a rapidly expanding field of psychological inquiry devoted to discovering the principles that determine beliefs, create attitudes and move people toward agreement and action.
- Recall How Perceptions are Always an Integral Part of Influence and Persuasion
- List Sources of Influence
- Describe the Primary Strategies of Influence
- Discuss the Laws of Reciprocity and Exchange
- Explore Various Methods to Build and Maintain Personal Credibility
- Identify Influence Levers and Various Applications of These Skills
- Influence and Today’s Organizations
- Primary Strategies of Influence
- Laws of Reciprocity and Exchange
- Influence Levers
- Enhancing and Leveraging Your Influence and Persuasion Skills
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format and is targeted for all professionals in an organization. The program can be tailored specifically for those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Dr. K. Kay Potetz has been delivering professional and management development programs since the early 1980’s and has 25 years of management and administrative experience.
“Great program with useful tools and wonderful instructor.“
Participant, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics