Influence Within the Organization: High-Performance Leadership
Participants will learn to recognize the distinct difference between leaders and followers while exploring the complexities of leadership.
- Understand the Difference of “Leader” Versus “Coach"
- List the Leadership Abilities in Ourselves
- Differentiate People Styles and Methods for Effectively Dealing With Them
- Describe Methods of Incorporating Appreciative Inquiry Into the Role of a Leader
- Define Leadership
- Understand People
- Determine Why Leaders Can’t Lead
- Eliminate Negative Behaviors of Self
- Explain the Concept of Being Heard in the Organization
This eight-hour program is targeted for all professionals in an organization, and can be tailored specifically for managers and supervisors.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Dr. K. Kay Potetz has been delivering professional and management development programs since the early 1980’s and has 25 years of management and administrative experience.
“Kay rocks! Her knowledge and caliber are a true blessing!”
David Sargent, Operations Manager,