When you take the time to cultivate a productive working relationship – by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your superiors – everyone wins. Influencing is a skill that we simply learn as we grow up by copying others around us and is primarily based on our life experiences. This can be limiting, as there are techniques to apply to most effectively influence others.
By participating in this highly interactive training, you will be able to:
- Show Your Understanding when Communicating with Others to Open Up the Conversation
- Encourage or Discourage Anyone Strongly in the Direction of Your Choice
- Understand Your Superior’s Working and Communication Style
- Sequence Your Statements Efficiently, so that You Can Get Maximum Effect for Your Objectives
- Use the Six Universal Principles of Influence and Learn How to Counteract Them
- Deliver Your Potentially Negative Message while Getting a Good Response
- Use a Simple Technique to Reinforce the Behavior of Team Members
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Amy B. Shannon has specialized in Organizational Development, Human Resources and Training for over 19 years. Shannon is an Organizational Development consultant working with clients in manufacturing, service, financial and healthcare industries.
“The program was very helpful in giving me insight to communicate and influence my boss and organization.”
Pam Lann, Global Technical Services Manager, Driveline Lubrizol Corporation