Effective Organizational Leadership: Engage and Execute
In this program, you will learn the characteristics of great leadership and identify the key elements of leadership, how they differ from management and how to make the transition. By understanding the essentials of communication, you will be able to effectively influence others and determine how to engage and inspire colleagues and employees.
You will learn to:
- Understand the Importance of Adaptability and What Behaviors are Required
- Define Sustainability as it Relates to Employee Performance and Results
- Identify Strengths and Opportunities in Your Current Leadership Approach
- Determine What Makes Someone a Great Leader
- Sustain Desired Employee Performance and Results
- Engage and Motivate Employees
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site or virtually for your employees and leaders.
Kristy Frieden, MS, specializes in motivating, training and coaching professionals, executives and physicians in the areas of leadership, customer service, emotional intelligence and employee engagement.
“Great to have and learn new ways of skills to perform better as leader.”
Shahbaz Alam, Lab Manager, NPA Coatings Inc.