Supervision and Management Fundamentals Certificate
To earn Kent State’s Supervision and Management Fundamentals Certificate, complete the four required core programs below, plus any two of the electives listed below:
Managing Transition and Embracing Change During Challenging Times
For the past several months we’ve been living in a scary, unpredictable world. Change is happening at an alarming rate both personally and professionally. You never know what the next text, tweet, post, phone call, email or news report will bring.
So how do you get through it successfully – not only surviving but thriving in this new environment? The learning you receive in Managing Transition and Embracing Change During Challenging Times can help you press the reset button, change your mindset and provide you with valuable tools that will not only help you, but assist you in helping others deal with our new reality.
In this program you will:
- Determine Specific Challenges due to COVID-19 and Best Practices Moving Forward
- Understand the Change Process
- Identify Your Personal Role in a Successful Transition
- Recognize Resistance to Organizational Change and How to Overcome It
- Understand and Develop Your Role as a Change Agent
- Identify Strengths and Opportunities in Your Change Management Approach
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site or virtually for your employees and leaders.
Kristy Frieden, MS, specializes in motivating, training and coaching professionals, executives and physicians in the areas of leadership, customer service, emotional intelligence and employee engagement.