- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Check with your departmental website or office about the availability of discipline-specific funding.
Several KSU organizations also provide funding for undergraduate research:
- Research and Sponsored Programs, the Office of Student Research, and Office of the Provost jointly sponsor the Summer Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE) program which funds promising undergraduate researchers for eight weeks over the summer to engage in faculty-supervised research.
- Travel funding will soon be available through the Office of Student Research. Watch the website for details.
- Honors College students may apply for Senior Honors Thesis Fellowships (PDF) which provide $1000 tuition scholarships for the students' thesis year.
- For undergraduates, the University Research Council accepts applications for two types of awards.
The COS Pivot Funding Opportunities Database provides an extensive listing of external funding opportunities across disciplines. Please note that it may be necessary to use a campus computer to view the opportunities database since this service is available by institutional subscription.
More external funding opportunities for undergraduate students are available through the Council for Undergraduate Research (CUR), at www.cur.org.
Visit the COS Pivot website to view a sample search of funding opportunities for undergraduates.