The estimated cost for your participation in Kent State Geneva will include the following items:
|Program Admin Fee||$525||Billed to Kent State Bursar Account|
|Program Tuition||$8,855||Billed to Kent State Bursar Account|
|Housing (estimate)||$3,400||Based on double occupancy apartment. Billed to Kent State Bursar Account|
|Flight, Passport, Visa, Meals, Personal Expenses||*Arranged by individual applicant||*$1,000 Flight Scholarship available for each accepted student. These items are not billed to students' accounts, but are independently arranged.|
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you look over the program costs:
- These costs do not include food, textbooks and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. Non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office for assistance.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use financial aid or loans.
- For budgetary purposes, it is recommended that participants plan ahead for the costs associated with independent travel and personal incidentals.