The estimated cost for your participation in Kent State Geneva will include the following items:
|Housing Deposit||$165||Due with study abroad application (not billed to Bursar's account). Refundable at semester end, assuming no damage is done to the Les Berges du Rhone housing facility.|
|Program Fee||$500||Billed to Kent State Bursar Account.|
|Tuition||$8,575||Billed to Kent State Bursar Account.|
|Housing (estimate)||$6,480||Based on double occupancy. Billed to Kent State Bursar Account.|
|Flight||$1,400||A $1,000 scholarship is available toward the cost of the flight.|
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you look over the program costs:
- These costs do not include food, textbooks and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. Non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office for assistance.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use financial aid or loans.
- For budgetary purposes, it is recommended that participants plan ahead for the costs associated with independent travel and personal incidentals.