Centennial Court A
- Centennial Court A opened to students in fall 2002.
- Houses first year and upper division students.
- Co-ed and has four floors.
- Rooms are carpeted and air-conditioned.
- Features several glass lounges, common areas, kitchen facilities and a fire place.
Hall Mailing Address:Student Name
Centennial Court A - KSU
New Front/Centennial Desk
225 Midway Drive
Kent, OH 44243
275 Midway Drive
Kent, OH 44243
LoftsLofts and microfridges are provided by Residence Services. The loft-able furniture present in the rooms provides a multitude of furniture arrangement options! To learn more about what the lofts are and how they can be used, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page byclicking here.
RoomsCentennial Court A is comprised of double rooms that share a bathroom with another double room. Rooms are approximately 12 feet wide and 27 feet deep with the front part of this measurement being bathroom/sink space.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- Non-resident guests are permitted in the hall during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10AM - Midnight
- Weekend: 10AM Friday to 12AM Monday
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times.
- No alcohol is allowed in Centennial Court A at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Centennial Court A:
StaffCentennial Courts A and B are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD) and several Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
Hall CouncilThe Centennial Court Council operates with the goal of improving student living. Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as the whole campus.
- Two-Person Semi-Suite with Shared Bath: $3,996
- Two-Person Room Private Bath: $4,428