We recommend that you explore the following before submitting your housing application:
- Have you looked over the Housing Contract?
- Are you interested in joining a Living-Learning Community?
- Room details, rates, sizes, amenities and locations of our Residence Halls
- Apply for Housing
- An Application will not be processed without the $200 dollar Housing Pre-payment and $25 Application Fee.
- The Department of Residence Services accepts Cash, Credit, Check or Money Order. You may pay with a credit card as part of the online application. Please contact our Accounting Office at 330-672-7000 to inquire about other payment options.
Winter break and Spring break applications are available online and can be turned in to the Department of Residence Services in Korb Hall.
- Summer housing applications will be available April 1st
- Applications can be downloaded and printed from the Department of Residence Services homepage
- Stopping by the Korb Hall Main Reception Desk between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Applications must be submitted to Korb Hall:
Mail your application:
Department of Residence Services
Kent State University
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, Ohio 44242-0001
- Fax Application (330)672-2579