We recommend that you explore the following before submitting your housing application:
- Have you looked over the Housing Contract? [explore]
- Have you visited the Start Smart website? [explore]
- Are you interested in joining a Living-Learning Community? [explore]
- Room details- rates, sizes, amenities and locations [explore]
- Have you already chosen a roommate?
- Apply by clicking here
- An Application will not be processed without the $200 dollar Housing Pre-payment and $25 Application Fee.
- The Department of Residence Services accepts Cash, Credit, Check or Money Order. You may pay with a credit card as part of the online application. Please contact our Accounting Office at 330-672-7000 to inquire about other payment options.
Winter break and spring break applications are paper applications that may be picked up from the Department of Residence Services located in Korb Hall.
- Summer housing applications will be available April 1st
- Applications can be downloaded and printed from the Department of Residence Services homepage
- Stopping by the Korb Hall Main Reception Desk between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Applications must be submitted to Korb Hall:
Mail your application:
Department of Residence Services
Kent State University
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, Ohio 44242-0001
- Fax Application (330)672-2579
- The summer residence hall is Leebrick Hall. All summer student rooms are singles.