- Houses first-year through upper class students.
- Co-ed and has four floors.
- Rooms are carpeted and air-conditioned.
- Features several glass lounges, common areas, kitchen facilities and a fire place.
Hall Mailing Address:
Centennial Court E - KSU
1525 Leebrick Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1400 Chiarucci Drive
Kent, OH 44243
Centennial Court F is comprised of double and triple rooms that have private bathrooms. Rooms are approximately 12 feet wide and 27 feet deep with the front part of this measurement being bathroom/sink space.Lofts and microfridges are provided by Residence Services. The loft-able furniture present in the rooms provides a multitude of furniture arrangement options! To learn more about what the lofts are and how they can be used, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page. Microfridges come standard in the rooms.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- Nonresident guests are permitted in the living corridors during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m.- Midnight
- Weekend: 10 a.m. Friday - Midnight Monday.
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times
- No alcohol permitted in the hall at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Centennial Court E:
Centennial Courts E and F are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD) and nine Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
The Centennial Court Council operates with the goal of improving student living. Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as the whole campus.
- Double with Private Bath: $3,844
- Triple with Private Bath: $3,640