- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Academic Quality Improvement Project (AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, Dec. 3
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting Wednesday, Dec. 3. The Board will convene at 2 p.m. in the George Urban Board of Trustees Conference Room, which is located on the second floor of the Kent Campus Library.
Trustees will retire into executive session at 8 a.m. to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Trustees will meet as a Committee of the Whole from 8:45-10:20 a.m. This will be followed by Board standing committee meetings as follows:
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 10:30-11:30 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- Audit and Compliance Committee – 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Room 222.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 12:45-1:45 p.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- Finance and Administration Committee — 12:45-1:45 p.m. in Room 222.
The Board meeting agenda will be made available at https://www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.