Earth Day Celebration
Kent State University at Stark is pleased to welcome the community to campus for our annual Earth Day Celebration.
EARTH DAY CELEBRATION
Sunday, April 23, 2017
1 - 4 p.m.
Kent State University at Stark
Campus Center Lot & Pond Area
Enjoy a free, family-friendly afternoon filled with environmental educational activities, nature walks, games, crafts, mock fossil digs, entertainment, giveaways and much more!
Reservations are not required.
Earth Day Celebration Participants:
- Akron Canton Regional Foodbank
- Beech Creek Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve
- Brewer-Garrett Company
- Canton Audubon Society
- Canton Country Day School
- Girl Scouts
- GlenOak High School
- Green Energy Ohio
- Junior Achievement
- Kent State Stark Student Groups
- Oceans Ohio
- ODNR Division of Forestry
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- Stark Parks
- Stark Soil and Water Conservation District
- Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District
- The Ohio State University Extension
- TomTod Ideas
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers