Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA):  To allow a designee to inquire about your student conduct history information, you (the student), will need to register on FlashLine.  Do not grant access to yourself. FERPA already allows you access to your own student education record.  You may also reference the FERPA website from the Registrar's Office.


  1.    Log into FlashLine
  2.    Click on the Student Tools & Courses Tab
  3.    Scroll down to the "Make a Request" Box
  4.    Click on "FERPA Release Form Authorization"
  5.    Fill in all required fields (allowed up to three designees)
  6.    Click Submit