National Scholarships for High Schoolers
The college Four-Year Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program.
- US Citizen-2.5 GPA Minimum
- Satisfactory completion of Department of Defense Physical Examination- Meet Army Height and Weight standards
- Pass an Army Physical Fitness Test
- Interview with the Professor of Military Science (on campus)
Visit the U.S. Army website for more information and to complete a scholarship application.
Army Officer Career Choices
- Air Defense
- Medical Service Corps
- Armor - Military Intelligence
- Military Police
- Chemical Corps
- Nursing Corps
- Field Artillery
- Army Finance Corps
- Transportation Corps
Average Starting Civilian Salary
Computer Science $50,046; Information Sciences/Systems $47460; Accounting $45,723; Registered Nurse $46,840; Economics/Finance $45,191; Chemistry $41,154; Business Administration $39,850; Marketing $37,446; Liberal Arts & Sciences $36,591; Criminal Justice $33,222; Political Science $32,734; English $32,198; Psychology $30,958; Elementary Education $30,308; History $30,306; Sociology $30,007; Secondary Education $29,375; Social Work $27,259; Biology/Life Sciences $26,499; Visual & Performing Arts $20,300; 2nd Lieutenant $42,303.48!
Annual Leave 30 days; Annual Vacation 10 days; Sick Leave 10 days