Areas of Study
The College of the Arts continues to advance as a nationally ranked and internationally recognized leader in the visual, performing and design arts.
The college aspires to use its distinctive and innovative resources to engage local and global communities to imagine, create and transform through the arts. Our passion is "transforming lives through the arts!" Our resources include:
- Over 100 full-time faculty serving more than 2,600 student majors
- Nine degree options and more than 50 individual program concentrations
- Baccalaureate through doctoral degrees
- NYC Fashion Studio and a myriad of study-abroad opportunities
- Internships and workshops focused on career entry