As of July 1, 2022, Kent State completed its transition from Blackboard to Canvas. Access to previous classes in Blackboard is no longer available.
Summer 2022, Fall 2022, and future courses will use Canvas.
GETTING STARTED WITH CANVAS
Canvas is an innovative platform that’s engaging and easy to use for online and in-person classes.
- Access. Log in via Flashline or canvas.kent.edu.
- Preview. Visit Canvas in a Flash (Student Edition) for a self-paced Canvas preview.*
- Guides. Review Canvas Student and Canvas Faculty websites for helpful info and guides.
- Training. Visit training.kent.edu for Office Hours and faculty workshops.
*Instructors should find a faculty edition of Canvas in a Flash on their Dashboard. If not, please email CanvasLaunch@kent.edu to request access.
Help & Support
Our Help Desk is available to support students, 24x7.
Call 330-672-HELP (4357).
Chat with Canvas Support
- Students/faculty who are currently enrolled in a Canvas course, log in to Canvas.
- Click the Help button on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Choose Chat with Canvas Support (Student) or Chat with Canvas Support (Faculty).